Northeast Elementary Magnet School Family Council
NORTHEAST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MISSIONSTATEMENTNortheastis a united community of dedicated educators and families focused oneducating the whole child through high expectations, rigor, andhealthy decision-making to last a lifetime.
Vision of Northeast Elementary Magnet School
- Nutritional habits for life
- Engaging all students
- Mastery and high expectations
- Serving as a center of excellence
Thepurpose of the Northeast Elementary School Parent Action Team is towork together to create the best environment and opportunities for thestudents and staff.
- To improve student growth in English language arts and mathematics.
- To keep the lines of communication open between parents, staff, and the community to foster the best possible teaching and learning experiences for staff and students at Northeast.
- To provide social events for students and active volunteerism for parents.
- To solve mutual concern brought to the attention of the team.
- To encourage participation by parents at Danville District #118 school board meetings.
All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the meetings. We value your support and hope to see you at the next meeting!
Family Council Members